AceShowbiz - Rocker Liam Gallagher has blasted the concert-goer who hurled a flare into the crowd at his gig in Sheffield, England on Monday night, November 18, leaving one fan forever scarred.
The former Oasis star was onstage at the city's Fly DSA Arena when the banned pyrotechnic fell down the front of Stacey Andrew's shirt and set her clothes on fire.
She was hospitalized and treated for burns to her chest and arm, sparking a police investigation to find the culprit behind the sick stunt.
Gallagher has since been alerted to the incident and has taken to Twitter to chastise the person responsible, while also calling on Andrew, 27, to get in touch so he can check on her recovery.
"I'm sorry to hear what happened to Stacey Andrew in Sheffield the other night," the singer wrote on Wednesday. "It's not cool people need to chill the f**k out with the flares can someone from her family get in contact with us thanx LG x (sic)".