The actress was dangerously close to being paralysed after a stunt went wrong, and she was rushed to hospital as two herniated discs in her neck came close to severing her spinal cord.
As a result, the star revealed she's called time on performing her own stunts and is leaving the dangerous stuff to the professionals, telling Variety: "It's been a couple of months now and I'm moving around and doing my thing."
"Maybe I don't have to do everything. Maybe there's some that I can do once or twice and then, you know," she added. "I think I've earned my stripes already; I've done so many stunts in so many projects that I know I have to relinquish the controls sometimes."
It's not the only ailment the star incurred on the set of The CW series - she also had a horrific allergic reaction to the tape used to secure her mask, causing her to break out in hives.
The series debuted to rave reviews.