AceShowbiz - Cuba Gooding Jr. has denied sexual assault allegations leveled at him by social media and Internet star Claudia Oshry. In a recent episode of her podcast "The Morning Toast", Oshry claimed that the 51-year-old actor sexually harassed her when she was only 16 years old.
"At the end of the day, like, I don't know if I've ever considered myself to be, like, a victim of sexual assault because I'm not," Oshry shared in the Wednesday, June 12 episode. "There are people who are real victims that I would never compare myself to them. But yes, when I was in high school--I was f***ing 16 years old--Cuba Gooding Jr. put his finger up my butt, and I felt wild. Like, I felt--I don't even know what the right word is. And now, it's just become, like, a part of who I am. It's a part of my story."
Oshry, who is known for her account Girl With No Job, went on saying that she included the alleged incident as part of her "shtick" in her "Dirty Jeans" comedy tour. "You want to put your finger up my butt without my consent? Fine. But I'm going to use it for all that it's worth," she said. "It's become, like, this really funny bit in my story."
"At the end of the day, when I tell people this at my meet-and-greets and just anyone who's ever come to my show, there's, like, at least once every show, someone who comes up to me, they're like, ‘Oh my God! Me and my friends were at a club and the same thing happened to me' or 'the same thing happened to my friend,' " she said. "This is not the first time that I've heard, but this is the first time I've heard that police are involved," she continued.
However, through his attorney Mark Heller, Gooding vehemently denied the accusations on Monday, June 17. "Cuba says this incident never happened and he has no recollection of this individual either," Heller said.
Oshry applauded the 30-year-old woman who came forward last week to the police, accusing the "Jerry Maguire" star of grabbing her breast at the Magic Hour Rooftop Bar and Lounge on Seventh Avenue. "Good on this, girl," Oshry praised the woman. "Because how many f***ing people is he going to grope before one of them calls the police? Mine was 10 years ago!"
Following the breast-grabbing claims, the Oscar-winning actor surrendered himself to the police. He was arraigned and charged with forcible touching and sexual abuse in the third degree, though pleaded not guilty to both.
His attorney insisted that his client didn't do anything inappropriate even after watching the surveillance footage of the "entire event." Heller said to PEOPLE, "I know the video, which covered the entire evening, shows absolutely no conduct or any inappropriateness on Cuba's part. And I am frankly shocked the prosecutor would consider a case like this."