Jeremy Meeks to Pay Ex-Wife $1,000 a Month in Child Support
Instagram
Celebrity

In his divorce agreement with Melissa, the 34-year-old model will get to keep his cars but is ordered to pay $12,000 to attorney Lisa Bloom in legal fees.

AceShowbiz - Jeremy Meeks has reportedly been ordered to pay ex-wife Melissa $1,000 (£788) per month in child support.

According to documents obtained by The Blast, the reformed felon has been ordered to pay child support to his former wife of eight years in respect of their son, Jeremy Jr., nine.

The 34-year-old model, who recently welcomed his second child, a boy Jayden, eight months, with Topshop heiress Chloe Green, was awarded 30 per cent visitation of his son while Melissa was given the other 70 per cent. And according to the terms of their agreement, Jeremy must also pay $12,000 (£9,500) to attorney Lisa Bloom in legal fees.

However, he will get to keep his cars, with Melissa, 38, also keeping hold of her vehicles, and the marital home.

The ex-couple, whose divorce was finalised in June 2018, reportedly submitted their final judgment package on 2 January and are just waiting on a judge to sign off and officially end the marriage for good.

Meanwhile, Jeremy was pictured ringing in the New Year with the heiress and his eldest son during their New Year vacation on idyllic island of Amilla Fushi in the Maldives.

You can share this post!

Related Posts