AceShowbiz - Paul McCartney will be releasing a new music video, and Emma Stone is set to appear in it. The news was confirmed when the "La La Land" actress attended a Q&A event for the Child Mind Institute on Monday, October 1.
Stone was speaking with moderator Dr. Harold S. Koplewicz when the latter let it slip that she would be starring in the music video. Koplewicz mentioned that she had been attending "dance rehearsals" for the upcoming project, to which the actress responded, "I don't think you are supposed to announce that!"
It is unclear what music video Stone will be starring, though it has been speculated that it will be the visuals for "Come on to Me". The song is the lead single off McCartney's latest solo album "Egypt Station". Released on September 7, the set debuted atop Billboard 200 chart, marking his first No. 1 album in 36 years since his 1982 album "Tug of War".
During her appearance at the event, Stone also opened up about her lifelong struggles with anxiety. Recalling her first panic attack, the "Maniac" star described it as a "really, really terrifying and overwhelming" experience.
"I was at a friend's house, and all of a sudden I was convinced the house was on fire and it was burning down," she shared. "I was just sitting in her bedroom and obviously the house wasn't on fire, but there was nothing in me that didn't think we were going to die." Stone then revealed that the experience made her unable to go to friends' houses.
After that, she began attending therapy session, where she was diagnosed with generalized anxiety and panic disorder. But her therapist never told her that she had a disorder, which she was thankful for. "I am very grateful I didn't know that I had a disorder," she said. "I wanted to be an actor and there weren't a lot of actors who spoke about having panic attacks."