AceShowbiz - Nicki Minaj has made it clear that her upcoming "NICKIHNDRXX Tour" is only postponed, and not canceled. The Black Barbie has taken to Instagram to take aim at Billboard for saying that her tour is canceled, saying that the publication is now in the running for "#C**kSuckaOfTheDay award on #QueenRadio this Thursday."
In the Instagram post, which was posted on August 22, Nicki asked her devoted followers to tell her the name of the writer who wrote the article. She also told her fans to "hit them & tell them this one black woman they will not bully into a corner by FRAUDULENT SHAMING TACTICS."
Nicki then went on to clarify that she hadn't "CANCELLED anything," She continued, "This is for obvious reasons to anyone with a brain. My album was originally going to drop in June which would've given me 3 months of tour rehearsal. However, I was still writing & recording up to last week. ...I can't rehearse 4 WEEKS for a tour I originally planned on rehearsing 3 months for."
"I give my fans QUALITY. I write & co produce my own music. Therefore, I can't rehearse while I'm WRITING & RECORDING my album," she added. "My true fans understand & know that I will deliver an extraordinary US TOUR which begins in MAY just like I delivered an extraordinary album entitled #Queen." Nicki also said that she had not changed the dates for the European and Australian legs of her tour.
Concluding her lengthy post, the "Chun-Li" rapper confessed she was actually "enjoying" it even though "the narrative they are trying to create is disgusting." She said, "I love bringing some excitement to this s**t. I love having the balls others only dream about," before hinting that there was another publication she gave "CSOTD award to."
"NICKIHNDRXX Tour" was originally set to launch on September 21, but it is now scheduled to kick off in May 2019. Her touring partner, Future, will not be joining her during the North American leg of her tour.