NSYNC Not Having a Reunion, Despite Lance Bass' Claim
Music

The boyband's official Twitter account denies the report and says Lance Bass' statement was 'taken out of context' by the press.

AceShowbiz - %cNSYNC% will not have any reunion this year. On Friday, February 17, only a day after %cLance Bass% announced the group's reunion plan, the official Twitter account of the famous boyband stepped in to clarify Lance's claim through a series of tweets.

The official account first tweeted, "We always appreciate the love and excitement from our fans unfortunately Lance's comments to the press were taken out of context. (1 of 2)," and added in another post, "When there is real news from *NSYNC you will hear it from all of us. (2 of 2)."

NSYNC's official Twitter account also retweeted a tweet from one of the boygroup's members, %cJoey Fatone%. Joey wrote, "We love the excitement from our fans. Lance's comments to press were taken out of context, when there is real news u will hear from all of us," along with a smiling emoji.

Previously, Lance announced in an interview with ET that he, along with other members of NSYNC, %cJustin Timberlake%, %cJC Chasez%, %cChris Kirkpatrick% and Joey Fatone, would have a reunion this year. The husband of %cMichael Turchin% said that they would re-release their 1998 album "Home for Christmas" in "a reallly cool vinyl edition" around Christmas this year to commemorate the group's 20th anniversary.

"We just have to decide on a date. We're terrible at planning things," Lance shared. "We're five guys, so for us to make a decision about anything is really hard, so we just need to do it. So hopefully maybe around Christmas time. It'll be fun to see everybody again," the 37-year-old singer added.

Lance himself has not addressed the confusion.

You can share this post!

Related Posts